For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- Fraunhofer high-resolution and high brightness OLED microdisplay - Microdisplay for head-mounted displays with 5000 cd/m² at SID-2014
- Sony and Panasonic plans to enter OLED-Tv market with LG-Display panels - Samsung Display stopped producing OLED TVs rumor true?
- Ribag OVISO OLED lighting series - Control the brightness of the panel with a simple gesture!
- Merck is ready to print 3 meter per second semiconducting OLED layers - PrintOLED: Development of Printed Light - Emitting Diodes Successfully Concluded
- Samsung Display ramp up new flexible OLED production line - Samsung Display plans new products with flexible OLEDs 2015
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.